Tuesday, July 16, 2013

It’s something unpredictable, but in the end is right, I hope you had the time of your life.

Well, do to all my computer problems I no longer can use Microsoft word so It has been awhile since I have posted. I assume this will be one of my last blogs to be written from Belgium....

Since my last Blog a lot has happened! I have been traveling a lot and saying even more goodbyes!! A lot of Exchange students are already back in "home". After this year I can truly say home will never be a building but where ever my hear is at, and a piece of my heart will always be in Belgium!




At the End of June I was at a music festival, Rock A Field. It was so much fun! WE saw some amazing bands and thankfully there were not a ton of People so we were able to get pretty close if not in the front row of almost all the bands! I went with Two other Exchange students and a Belg friend from school and his brother and all his friends. It was quite Epic!


After the festival I changed Families and am now staying with a Rotarian. They are the sweetest couple ever! I am really enjoying it here! Almost everyday I take a trip to another part of Belgium, sadly I haven't taken many pictures. It just kind of slips my mind, plus I am so use to the way Europe looks I don't really feel the need to take more pictures of it! haha

This year has taught me a lot, I have had my good days and my bad days.  I have learned a language and made friends. I have laughed and I have cried. I have become accustom to kissing strangers on the cheek, and to eating foods that whose name I cannot even pronounce. All in all it has been an exceptionally amazing year!

I am going to miss Belgium..... And Im afraid I might miss it even more then I am anticipating!




2 comments:

  1. Allison, I really cannot wait until you come back home! So excited to hear all of your tales! Can we all get together one day and make you some Amurican food to help you transition back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Were meeting at Chiloso's at 1h30 on wed.!! So See you there!! and of course we can always do something later too! :)

      Delete