Saturday, May 18, 2013

Birthday and Stuff!


Well now that I am a bit caught up!! All my trips are over and I have moved into my third families! They are so sweet and a lot of fun! Liege I know like the back of my hand, the bus system is no problem and trains are second nature now! People are starting to leave and it really puts into perspective that school is almost over and here soon I will be heading home too. This is by far one of the saddest thoughts I have ever had!

School is becoming more of a pain, if it were not for my Belgian friends I would do everything I could to not even go! But I go and see them each day! Teachers are starting to hand out exam material and there is that end of school stressful feeling that is overtaking everyone!

My Birthday was last weekend and my family was so nice and surprised me with a cake and some cute clothes! They are so sweet! They also took me and another of my good friends to a Mexican restaurant! It wasn’t quite the same but it was still good!



I love Belgium and am already dreading the day I have to leave! Belgium has taught me not only the obvious like how to navigate your way through town on a bus, how to use trains, and French, but I have also learned so much about me! I have made friends here in Belgium and friends from all around the world! I can always come back to visit but never will it be the same as this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment